Sunday, February 1, 2015

[REVIEW] EVOLUTIONMAN Revitalize Eye Gel

Hi Folks! How are you? The season start to change so does our skin condition. Our weather is not as bad as those who experience winter season, but still there is risk for your skin becomes drier as the weather turns colder. It is the starting of the wet season and flood starts to pop up everywhere in Jakarta. As we know, the weather changes so fast in Jakarta, a humid hot day at one day and stormy cold day on the next day. The sudden change makes my skin turns dry from combination skin, especially around my under eye area. Because of that, I have been religiously use this product that I want to review today: EVOLUTIONMAN Revitalize Eye Gel.




Before we start, I did not realize the brand. How bad I am! LOL! I was in the search for eye cream or gel and I had 200.000 IDR voucher on Luxola. There were not much of choice since they just have some changes on the website as well. Without any thought I bought this by impulse and just realize when I received the product. It is targeted for men but does not mean that we, females, cannot benefit from it.


The product comes in a black tube packaging  with white fonts for the information, logo and anything else, so sleek and gorgeous. It comes inside a black box packaging with same design as well. The tube has screw caps with pointed opening which really makes it easy to squeeze out right amount of the product. The pointy opening also keeps the product clean and avoid any contamination.


The product itself is white gel texture that is not tacky and easy to spread. You only need a tiny amount of product, spread it thinly and evenly. Even though you only apply a thin layer of it, it still moisturizing and hydrating enough. Just be careful though when spreading the product, if you spread it too close to your eyeballs, it might sting.


The first time I used it, it makes my eyes a bit watery and has a stingy sensation even though I put it a bit far from my eyeballs. I thought it was allergic reaction but it just my skin getting used to it. You won't notice it anymore after you use it regularly for a week or so. Although, make sure not to put it too much that it spreads into your eyeballs or you apply it on your lids. It will surely sting your eyes! There is a warning on the packaging not to apply it on your lid.


You can use it day or night, but I use it mostly as my night time eye moisturizer. On the day when my under eye area is really dry, I use it on my day routine as well since it makes my concealer application smoother and does not look drying, especially under my Anna Sui Spot Concealer which can appear so dry around my under eye area. This works so well to prevent that.

You can check the safety level of each ingredients on CosDNA.


I naturally have lines under my eyes area cause by my genetics and face structure, so not much can be done for it. But this product, do well in reducing some fine lines even though it do nothing on the more noticeable lines, but I really like it because makes my under eye area appears healthier. I still have dark circles but it much better after I use this on regular basis. FYI, my sleep pattern still as crazy as usual, not much sleep on daily basis and too much sleep on weekends.

So here is the quick conclusion of the product:
(+):
~ I love the tube packaging with pointy tip so I can dispense right amount of product and avoid contaminantion.
~ It works so well to moisturize my under eye area. 
~ Easy to spread

(-):
~ It might sting a bit
~ Not widely available.

I really like this but I have some other under eye product that I want to try so I'm not sure if I would repurchase or not. It is a good product, especially for men since it is marketed for that gender as there is not much eye moisturizer product available for men. You can buy it from Luxola.com for 400.000 IDR.

Tell me what is your holy grail eye moisturizer/cream/gel/serum in the comment below! See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment