Sunday, March 30, 2014

[REVIEW] iSHINE Moisturizing Lipstick in #03 Rose Carnation & #09 Rose Corail

So, okay I will review my most recent lipstick buy here and will review the make ups that I bought earlier later. I just need to post this! LOL. So I bought these two lipsticks yesterday. The lipstick usually cost 75000 IDR each but there was a promotion of 100000 IDR for two lipsticks (and I got a free pouch too!!!). I bought shade #03 Rose Carnation and #09 Rose Corail. At first, I want to take the #08 but my friend want it too so she takes the #08 and #07.

The reason why I review these first is because, let's say. iSHINE is a local brand in Indonesia and and axclusive brand for C&F Perfumery, a chain store that sells different fragrances and sometimes, drug store make-ups like Maybelinne too. There is not much review about this brand. When first I saw this brand, I was skeptical. BUT SERIOUSLY THE LIPSTICKS ARE GOOD. Their eyeshadows have gorgeous colors too and pigmented but are a bit powdery. But let's talk about the lipsticks I bought:



Packaging:






For the packaging, it's a beautiful, sleek, gorgeous, simple black box with the love sticker on top of it for color indicator and shade number and name under the box. The love sticker is quite true to the lipstick color, at least of what you see from the lipstick itself. I only hope they put the sticker on the tube too because you know, it's quite annoying to check the number or to open the caps each time you want to use it to check the color.

Now for the swatches:

#03 Rose Carnation:
The lipstick:


Swatch on hand and on lips:




#09 Rose Corail:
The lipstick:


Swatch on hand and on the lips:






OVERALL:

- Both actually have slightly coral-y peachy tone to it. But on my lips (and camera) it seems towards pink more. The #09 is actually looked really peachy on my hands and on the lipstick.
- Opacity aside, the #09 is a bit sheerer, but you can always build the color. It's not too sheer too. The #03 is more opaque but catch the dryness of my lips a bit more.
- The consistancy is quite creamy, but I don't think they are really living to the name of moisturizing, but it doesn't dries out your lips. I recommend you to exfoliate and use balm underneath before applying the lipstick.
- It smells slightly vanilla, more like agar-agar. But you can still smell a little bit of crayon-ey smells.
- For the price, it is a really good deal, and you get 4,2 g of product (+ I get a free pouch)
AND I WILL ALSO TALK ABOUT THE POUCH:
The design is pretty, black color with silver and golden glitters, it's not a small pouch either. I really love the design, but here is the big downside. THE GLITTER IS HOLY CHOCOLATE FUDGE-ING EVERYWHERE. It doesn't stay on the pouch, it falls everywhere else, even stick on my face! Also mine is damaged only one day after I received it. So sad :( but well, can not comment much of the freebies.

The pouch:


The Damaged part (it's fragile! you know we all need a sturdy make up pouch!):


So that's all of the review! I will review another things later. Stay tune!

LOVE~ SSG

No comments:

Post a Comment