Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Haul from January 2014 till now

Hello folks! Long time no see!! Well, I'm so occupied with my job and also my internet went down for more than a week. Pretty annoying, isn't it????

Well I want to list you my skin care and make up haul whether the things that I bought or received from other people.

Here goes the list:
- Shu Uemura 6 hearts princess half lash curler
- Shu Uemura 6 hearts princess heart-full pink parallel palette
- Shu Uemura 6 hearts princess lip & cheek fun-tasy in heroine rose
- Shu Uemura rouge unlimited supreme shine in mon shu red pure
- Daiso Jewel Eye Color palette (x3, in brown, green, and turquoise blue)
- Daiso lip gloss in peach pink
- Koji Line Beat eyeliner
- Estee Lauder double wear stay in place eye pencil in 07 forest
-NYX jumbo eye pencil ini 604 milk (+sharpener)
- Eyeko London Mascara Wardrobe
- Maybellinne Baby Lip, Lip balm
- Dr. Rescue
- MUFE face & body foundation in #02
- Natur-E Daily Moisturizer
- Ciate paint pots nail polish in couture 027
- Revlon Photoready eye palette in 505 impressionist - ovale face paper
- Maquillage Dual Glow Eyes in OR247 - Bourjuis healthy mix foundation in 52
- NYX Mineral "Set It & Don't Fret it" Finishing Powder in MFP01 Light/Medium
- Trendy 10 brushes set (bought at GroupOn)


- Tammia crease brush 6mm
- KINEPIN eye blending brush (x2)
- Pond's BB+ Cream in light
- Acnes UV tint



-The Body Shop Foundation Brush - iShine Lipstick in #03 Rose Carnation & #09 Rose Corail (+black pouch)

okay that's the beginning for my ton of upcoming blog post. Please stay tune and I'm going to flood your dashboard with my updates.

Love~ SSG

No comments:

Post a Comment