Tuesday, April 15, 2014

[FAVOURITE] Shu Uemura 6 ♥ Princess Limited Edition

I KNOW IT'S LATE BUT I ♥ IT SO BRING IT ON! LOL!

Okay, this actually also requested by my friend, to write a review about this even if this is extremely late. LOL.

I was drawn to this limited edition release because of the commercials. Okay I admit it! I am a big fan of VOCALOID and kz (livetune) is one of producers that I am fond to. So yeah, and combined with the visual by Takashi Murakami. HOW CAN I MISS THIS RELEASE? NO WAY!




At first I only buy two items, the Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy in Heroine Rose and the S Curler. I fell in love with the Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy in Heroine Rose at the first sight I saw the swatch by other bloggers. That was the color I'm looking for and I really glad I did bought it. Also for the S curler, I can just buy the plain one but the price would be the same with this Limited Edition version, so why not bought it at the same time? :3

I was not going to buy the palette since when I want to try, the BA at the Shu Uemura counter said that the pink palette (which I prefer more) is very bad in terms of pigmentation, and she ask if I would like a make over session using the black palette. I said yes, and turns out to be a disaster. It's not the palette is bad or what, it's just the eye make up she applied to me is the cause to turn me off.

Days after that incident, I read the review of the paletter from TheRAEviewer. I was tempted to buy the palette and turns out to be such a good decision. It was good. The pigmentation of the softer color is okay not too pigmented which I prefer. But, there are three shades which are ridiculously soft and the pigmentation is good. Two of them are now my most favourite shades. The blush is gorgeously pigmented and last quite long on me. The packaging is HEAVEN and it has big mirror that I use really often even thoug I don't use the palette itself. LOL.




Swatches:
first rows


the rest + the blush


I used this palette a lot but rarely take the pictures of my looks with it. So here one of the look that I used a bit of the palette. I use two my favorites shades of the palette as an accent for only the inner and outer corner of my eyes. I also use the blush from the palette here.



As for the Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy in Heroine Rose. As blush it looks so flattering it is really beautiful and stays quite long especially if set with powder. As lips, it has matte and dry finish. It feels dry on the lips but not drying. Although, would be best if you exfoliate before application or you might need to apply lip balm underneath it.

And one thing to take note, I bring this to an event and I met my friends, they try this and really love this so much, like... everyone loves it.

Swatch:


Used as blush & lip color:


For the S curler, after routine usage of it, my straigth down lashes starts to become naturally curly even just for a bit. That is a good effect. Me Likey!

The Palette costs me 950.000 IDR, the Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy costs me 325.000 IDR and the S curler costs me 250.000 IDR.

If you are interested to buy they are still available at Shu Uemura Counter in Seibu, Grand Indonesia Shopping Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment