Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bold Lips with Anna Sui Minnie Mouse Lipstick Limited Edition

So, at the beginning of this April, I joined an event from Female Daily, a forum about beauty and other female's thing. The event is a beauty workshop with bold lips as the theme, a cooperation between Female Daily, Anna Sui and Galeries Lafayette. The Christmas 2013 Limited Edition products from Anna Sui is featured in this event as well along with their other products.

The lipstick's color is gorgeous, I'm not






See the collection of the single eyeshadows? THEY ARE DEAD GORGEOUS! Unfortunately I lost the pictures of the gorgeous Minnie's-head lipstick.

There are two kinds of the Minnie Set. One with the neon pink lipstick and the other one with the red lipstick. I decided to go with the red, but didn't bother to use the eyeshadow palette from the set since it's so tiny and I just prefer to use other colors.

And here some shoot of my look using all the Anna Sui's products, and of course, the Red Minnie Mouse Lipstick!

Indoors:




Outdoors:




I don't know that the liquid pen eyeliner should be twisted first and the room was kinda dark so my eyeliner application is kinda messy. LOL. For the product list I will update later since I don't have the beauty map at the moment. I think I lost it somewhere... T^T sorry~

Btw, I got discount at that day because I joined the event so I buy some products as well. Here is the products I bought as well as the goodie bag from the event. The three items at the most right isn't Anna Sui. They are Daiso. I just get them at my office on Monday and I take the picture of all of them.



I also got two sachets of sample of the foundation primer but I gave it to my friends. See how cute the lipgloss sample is!

I really enjoy the event a lot. Unfortunately I didn't bought the Minnie Mouse Set since the eyeshadow palette with such tiny amount of product is really a bummer, and they don't sell the lipstick seperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment