Sunday, December 21, 2014

[REVIEW] The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth #TBSBLOGGERS

Good day, all! Sorry for missing for so long. I was busy with my job and also got sick for a couple of times. Well, I am here now! So today I want to share about my new favorite: THE BODY SHOP NUTRIGANICS DROPS OF YOUTH.




I was joining a blogger workshop with Female Daily a few months ago. I got to try this and a couple of other new items from The Body Shop. I was not so sure about it until I used it for about a week.

The Texture of the product. Not so runny.
So what is it?
Regarding of what is explained during the workshop, it is basically a pre-essence or pre-serum of skin care routine. You apply this before your serum or essence. I apply this after applying my toner. It supposes to help to enhance the surface of the skin, smooth the skin, and instantly moisturizing.

How it works on me?
I use it mostly during my evening skin care routine, and if I wake up earlier, I include it in my morning skin care routine as well. I pump 1-2 drops of it and spread it all over my face. Whatever left on my hand, I apply it on my neck.

It is works on the term on instantly moisturizing my face, but the moisture does not stay for long time. You still need to apply your moisturizer/serum/essence after. I found it works on my skin to makes my acne scars heal or fade away faster. It lightens the scar and I really appreciate it.

What I like about it?
- Smells nice. Yes, smell is a big matter for me!
- The product seems like cooling, it feels so fresh!
- Absorbed to the skin fast.
- Works to fasten my healing scars.

What I don't like about it?
- The Packaging! Seriously have issue with the dispenser. It is difficult to dispense right amount of products. And most of the time have some globs of products at the rims of the bottle that dries down which is not hygienic.

Where can you get it?
You can get it through The Body Shop stores or you can get it online through http://www.thebodyshop.co.id/SKINCARE/PRODUCT-TYPE/Serum-%26-Concentrates/NUTRIGANICS%26%238482%3B-DROPS-OF-YOUTH/p/39256. The price of it is 459.000 IDR for 30 ml.

*disclaimer: The products featured in this review is what I got during the workshop. I am not paid to do the review and I won't review a product as a good product if I don't feel so.#TBSBloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment