Wednesday, October 22, 2014

[EOTD] 2 Pink Eye Makeup for Breast Cancer Awareness Month [step-to-step]

Hi Folks! How do you do? It is not an usually timing for me to blog, but I have to before October ends. October is really a festive month, you have Halloween, for those living in Northen part of the earth sphere, the fall season is coming. Besides all of that, we also have an important thing to remember, this month is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


I had these two pictures above posted on my Instagram couple days ago. I decide to post this here and the step by step details for the eye look. Please remember, I am not a make up artist, but why don't we enjoy and practice the make up together? :) So, let's start!



The first look is more on heavier side, not so heavy but certainly it is more appropriate to be wore on special events. I wore this for a meeting though. LOL. The eyeshadows I used in this look are Shu Uemura Heart-full Pink Parallel Palette and Revlon Photoready Palette in 505 Impressionist.


And here is the step-to-step of the first eyelook:

1. Prime your eyelids, I usually use Too Faced Shadow Insurance but I forgot where I put it (My stash still in such a messy condition, I know I still have it but just can't find it) so I opted it out.  Then apply the color #1 from Shu Uemura Palette on your inner corner about 1/3 of your whole lid.




2. Put #4 color on the rest of the lid, focusing on the center of your lid.






3. Put the color #5 from Shu Uemura Palette at the outer lid about 1/3 of your whole lid and blending it in towards the center.




 
4. Apply color #6 from Shu Uemura Palette at the outer corner up to the crease and blend.





5. Apply color #3 from Shu Uemura Palette at the very outer corner in circular blending motion just to give the slight depth.





 6. Apply color #1 from Revlon palette to highlight the browbone.







7. Apply color  #3 from Shu Uemura Palette at the outer corner of bottom lid, close to the lash line and smudge a bit.










8. Mix color #1 and #4 from Shu Uemura Palette and apply at the inner corner of bottom lid about 1/3 of the lid.








 9. Apply the mix of color #4 and #5 from Shu Uemura Palette at the center of bottom lid, really close to the lashline. This is to open up your eyes.





10. Apply liquid eyeline and wing it out a bit thick and far, connect it to outer part of bottom lashline just a bit to shape & frame the eyes.

11. Coat your upper and bottom lashes with Mascara.

12. Apply false lashes. I was using a pair of half-lashes from Lavie Lash called Elle. If you love your lashes, you can apply whatever style you want.



The second look is easier and simple, suitable for daily life. I don't wear lashes and just do a few step here. It is still nice and feminine though. In this look, I combine a cool tone pink with warmer color like peachy orange. So, the overall feel is warmer in this look than the first look. I used Shu Uemura - Mika for Shu Duo Spiral Eyeshadow Palette 02 and Revlon Photoready Palette 505 Impressionist for this look.


And here is the step-to-step of the first eyelook:





1. Apply primer on your eyelid, again I opted it out. Then, apply #1 color from Revlon Palette all over your lid up to your browbone.








2. Apply the pink color from Mika for Shu palette of the outer half of the lid and blend to the crease.








3. Apply the peachy orange color from Mika for Shu palette to blend the pink color with the base color.






4. Apply #4 color from Revlon Palette to highlight your browbone. It's looked dark in my picture but it is not in real life. It is even lighter than #2 color in the same palette, similar to #1 but with warmer and more golden sheen compared to #1.



5. Draw thin line and flick a bit on your upper lashline using liquid liner.

6. Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.


So, those are the look I made to participate in Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I hope this look inspire you or you can create your own look to participate. Both the palettes from Shu Uemura I use for these looks are Limited Edition, you don't have to use these, just use whatever you have in hand. Though, in case you are interested to see my review on those palettes I used you can see it by clicking the links below:

- Shu Uemura Heart-full Pink Parallel Palette: http://snowsbeautyplayground.blogspot.com/2014/04/favourite-shu-uemura-6-princess-limited.html

- Shu Uemura - Mika for Shu Spiral Duo Eyeshadow 02 : http://snowsbeautyplayground.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-shu-uemura-mika-for-shu-eye.html

- Revlon Photoready Palette 505 Impressionist: http://snowsbeautyplayground.blogspot.com/2014/01/so-i-got-new-job-and-thanks-to-this-i.html

Thank you for reading and see you on my next post!

xoxo,
SSG <3 

2 comments:

  1. Cakep warnanyaaa �� btw itu bulu mata aslimu kak? Wuaw panjang bgt *envy*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yang belah mana? Kalo yang di look pertama mah pake false eyelashes, tapi kalo yg kedua..... bulu mata asli sih bulu mata asli... tapi ini mascaranya yang mejik X'D

      Delete